We can only send orders to countries within the EU at the moment, but you can order from any EEC country and Switzerland.
Free shipping on all orders.
We offer the following shipping methods:
Germany: DHL GoGreen, UPS and DPD
Other European Countries: DHL GoGreen
Depending on the shipping service used, you will receive your order within 1–4 working days (Germany) or 2–5 working days* (other EU countries) after placing your order.
* Due the current situation we would like to point out that these are estimated delivery times. Depending on the destination, these standard delivery times may vary.
We process and dispatch orders during the following business hours: Monday to Friday, 7 pm to 4.30 pm CET (except on public holidays). In most cases, your order will be ready for dispatch one day after we have received your payment.
Your order confirmation contains a tracking number that allows you to view the status of your order online. If you have a registered account, you can also track your order status online on the My Account page. Please note that the tracking number only becomes available once the shipping company submits it. If the link does not work immediately, please try again later.
DHL can deliver your order to a Packstation in Germany or Austria. Large parcels that do not fit in your post box may have to be picked up from a Deutsche Post outlet, a Paketshop or a DHL Express Depot. We cannot send your order to a Packstation with UPS or DPD.
If you are not at home when the shipping company tries to deliver your order,
- you will receive a DHL notification card,
- your parcel will be stored at a post office, DHL Paketshop or a Packstation
- DHL may try to redeliver your parcel on the next working day
- you will receive a UPS notification card
- UPS may try to redeliver your parcel two more times
- your parcel will be stored at a UPS Access Point or UPS Customer Centre
- you will receive a DPD notification card
- DPD may try to redeliver your parcel two more times
- your parcel will be stored at a DPD Pickup Shop