Terms and Conditions
The following General Terms of Business apply exclusively to the business relationship between LUISA CERANO GmbH and the customer. They only apply to orders completed by consumers within the scope of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
- The web pages of LUISA CERANO GmbH merely represents a sales prospectus. By displaying products on its web pages, LUISA CERANO GmbH merely invites the customer to place offers (orders). The initial order confirmation, which is transmitted by email, does not constitute a contract of sale.
- A contract of sale is only concluded upon the dispatch of our own order confirmation, which normally takes place within three days of our receipt of the order, or, at the latest, upon the delivery of the goods, which constitutes acceptance of the order by LUISA CERANO GmbH.
- The process of ordering goods from the online shop of LUISA CERANO GmbH comprises 4 steps. In the first step, you select the goods you wish to order. In the second step, you enter your customer details including your billing and, if different, shipping address. In the third step, you select your preferred payment method. In the final step, you can review all information (e.g. name, address, payment method, ordered items) and, if necessary, amend them before confirming your order by clicking the button “ORDER AND PAY” to send it to LUISA CERANO GmbH.
- We only sell our items in household quantities. LUISA CERANO GmbH does not accept orders from customers under the age of 18.
- Customers have the right to revoke their order within 30 days.
Right to revocation:You have the right to revoke your contractual declaration within thirty days without specifying reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days, starting from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right to revocation, you must inform LUISA CERANO GmbH, (Weberstrasse 1, 72622 Nürtingen, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 7022 705137) about your decision to revoke the contract by submitting an unequivocal declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the revocation template provided, which – however – is not compulsory to be used. Timely submission of your revocation notice ensures observance of the period of revocation.
Consequences of revocation:In the event of a revocation of this contract, we shall refund all payments received from you including shipment costs (but excluding any additional costs resulting from your selection of a payment method other than the most economical standard method) immediately and, at the latest, within fourteen days from our receipt of your revocation notice. We shall refund your payments using the same payment method you selected during your initial order unless explicitly agreed otherwise; you will not be charged any fees for the refund in any event. We reserve the right to withhold your refund until we receive the returned goods or until you have provided evidence of returning the goods, whichever takes place sooner. You are obliged to send or hand the ordered goods back to us immediately and, at the latest, within fourteen days of notifying us of your revocation of the contract. Timely dispatch of the goods within fourteen days ensures observance of your return period. You shall bear the direct costs of the return shipment, unless you select the shipping method suggested by LUISA CERANO GmbH during the return process. You shall only be held liable for any depreciation of the value of the goods if said loss is attributable to your handling the goods in a way that is not necessary to inspect their condition, properties or functions.
- The right to revocation does not apply to goods which are not pre-made and whose production requires the consumer to select or designate individual properties, goods which are explicitly tailored to the customer's individual requirements, and goods which cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons if their seal was removed after delivery.
- Unless agreed otherwise, LUISA CERANO GmbH will deliver the goods to the shipping address supplied by the customer and at the expense of the customer. On delivery to the customer, the risk for damage passes on to the customer. LUISA CERANO GmbH only delivers to addresses within the EU and reserves the right to reject orders supposed to be shipped to countries outside the EU. The delivery will be carried out by a logistics service provider of LUISA CERANO GmbH. The customer may select their preferred service provider from a list offered by LUISA CERANO GmbH.
- Delivery takes approx. 1–5 working days depending on destination. Delivery periods and dates indicated by LUISA CERANO GmbH are non-binding, and we may dispatch your order in multiple partial deliveries.
- If you choose to pay for your goods by advance payment, the delivery period starts upon LUISA CERANO GmbH’s receipt of your payment.
- If LUISA CERANO GmbH detects that the products you have ordered are unavailable while processing your order, you will receive a separate email notification. No contract of sale will be concluded for the unavailable goods.
- All prices listed on the web pages of LUISA CERANO are quoted inclusive of VAT.
- The seller informs the customer of the applicable shipping costs on the web pages. Shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery region, method and the nature of the order. Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the shipping costs shall be borne by the customer. As per Section 3 on the right to revocation, the customer shall also bear the direct costs of returning the goods in certain cases.
The consumer has a right to a warranty covering defects in the purchased goods as per Sections 437 ff. of the German Civil Code (BGB) and is entitled to demand rectification (replacement or elimination of defects). LUISA CERANO GmbH reserves the right to refer the customer to a redelivery in cases where elimination of the defects would require disproportionate expenditure. Guarantee claims become time-barred after 2 years after delivery of the goods. The customer can assert a claim on guarantee by specifying their name and address and providing a brief summary of the reasons. The customer shall forward the defective goods for inspection to the following address at the expense and risk of LUISA CERANO GmbH:
LUISA CERANO GmbH
LUISA CERANO GmbH accepts the payment methods listed in the order process. During the order process, LUISA CERANO GmbH may carry out a credit check of the customer with a credit agency (e.g. SCHUFA Holding AG, Boniversum GmbH) if it has a justified interest hereto. The payment methods offered to the customer shall depend on the outcome of that credit check. If you choose to pay by wire transfer, you must settle the outstanding invoice within 14 days of receiving it.
The goods delivered remain the property of LUISA CERANO GmbH until full payment has been made.
The customer shall only be entitled to offset their payment if their counter-claims have been recognised by declaratory judgement or are uncontested by LUISA CERANO GmbH. The customer shall only be entitled to exercise a right of retention if their counter-claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
The text of the contract will be saved in internal systems operated by LUISA CERANO GmbH. You can view our general terms and conditions at www.luisacerano.com/agb at any time. You will also receive an email with your order data and our terms and conditions. After you complete your order, your order data will no longer be accessible online due to security reasons.
- Online dispute resolution as per Section 14 (1) of the EU ADR directive: The European Commission operates an online dispute resolution platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- LUISA CERANO GmbH is not obliged nor willing to take part in dispute resolution procedures before an independent consumer arbitration body.
German law applies to all contracts between LUISA CERANO GmbH and the customer, excluding the UN Sales Convention. This choice of law applies only insofar as the protection provided by compulsory provisions of the law of the nation where the consumer is domiciled is not withdrawn.
LUISA CERANO GmbH
IBAN: DE13 6115 0020 0102 7156 26
VAT ID DE 811 244 702
Tax ID 74073/06626 / HRB Stuttgart 223311
Managing directors: Jürgen Leuthe, member of the HAUBER Group